This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar avankan January 1, 2018 at 4:12 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tudor Scriminti
    Keymaster

MODIFIED: September 6, 2016

Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.

Forum Administration/Moderation Questions or Issues

If you’ve got a question about the forum that’s fine. However, refrain from posting threads such as:
    – Why was my thread locked/deleted?
    – I don’t agree with my infraction.
    – Why was this person banned/Unban this person!
    – Demands that threads be locked/deleted – if you see something innapropriate; report it and move on.

If you want to discuss the matter with the moderator in question, please PM them.
    If you can’t PM the mod in question as they haven’t posted a closing comment – just deal with it.

RickRoll’d, Rick Rolling, Rick Roller, Rick ROFL, Rick Anything posts

We know that fun is fun and we want everyone to have fun, but enough is enough. Anybody that posts a reply that links to any youtube or other web site video to this individual in any fashion will receive an infraction for spam. This is getting out of hand and needs to stop!

Off-Topic is not your Blog or your Doctor

The OT forum is not a place for your random thoughts. Posts like:
    -I had a bad day/bad purchasing experience.
    -There’s a person in my class I like.
    -I’ve been grounded.
    There’s plenty of Internet and real world out there for you to express yourself.

avankan
    Grinder

Hello,

my account name, A van kan

I have difficulty with open video’s from strategy or pokernexus.

I open with microsoft edge (windows 10) i have this problem and when I us  chromium i have still the problem.

I hope that you can help me.

Greetings

adri

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.