This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gollum21 September 21, 2016 at 2:56 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gollum21
    Grinder

Hello! My name is Ryan. First of all I’d like to thank you for all the coaching you stream on Twitch! I really appreciate the knowledge.

Other than studying for a 2-year Network Server Administration degree I am currently playing at the lowest mirostakes. I grinded up about $15 over the course of week after winning $0.55 in a small $10 freeroll tournament. Once I got to $15 I decided to try $.02/.05 blinds with a $5 max buy in and ended up losing about $10. Looks like I’m staying at the lowest stakes for a while lol. Maybe next time I’ll wait until I have $20 or more saved up before moving up. I have recent purchased Holdem Indicator which works on 2 sites that I play.

I’d say my poker goals are, at least, to make about 3k+ a year in online poker grinding micro/low stakes. Of course, if I get that good I won’t want to stop there. Still, anything helps!

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Gollum21.

Tudor Scriminti
    Keymaster

Hey there! Really glad you decided to post onto here, the site is almost done and there will be some tutorials on posting hands for reviewing and some other stuff, also there will be a daily new coaching video under the section “Daily Video” that will appear on the upper navigation bar shortly!

Enjoy this site as much as I enjoyed making it!

Gollum21
    Grinder

Thanks, I’ll definitely be checking out the daily vids and stuff. The site’s looking good!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.